Fidsthorp is one of the locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok that has a light beam puzzle. Completing it nets you a couple of nifty rewards that will boost Eivor/Havi further. Here’s our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok guide to help you with the Fidsthorp puzzle solution and the rewards that you can obtain.
Note: For more information, check out our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok guides and features hub. Likewise, we suggest taking a look at our world map fast travel and points of interest guide.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok guide – Fidsthorp puzzle solution
The Fidsthorp puzzle in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok is located northwest of Jordber Shelter. You know you’ve reached the right place once you see a large house that’s surrounded by green crystals. The puzzle here is somewhat similar to what you’ve tried if you completed the Isle of Skye arc.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Climb the awning to reach the top floor where you’ll see a pedestal.
- Rotate it so the beam hits the circular receiver. This will open a doorway.
- Inside that doorway is an orb that you can pick up. Place it anywhere as long as it’s outside the room (you won’t need to do anything with it yet). You could also grab a Heroic Saga on a table in this room. Lastly, you can destroy the floorboards to reveal a way to a lower floor.
- We won’t go to the lower floor yet, so just rotate the pedestal once more so that it hits the receiver on the window.
- The beam will get reflected by a pillar with a receiver. You’ll want to shoot the panes (i.e., metal plates at the top of the pillar). Make this beam hit the receiver of the main door.
- The door will open, allowing you to grab the Dwarven Blacksmith Bracers from inside the chest. You can learn more about the other item pieces in our Dwarven Blacksmith armor set guide.
- Next, go back to the pillar and shoot the panes until the beam is reflected to the side. It should hit a receiver on the left-hand side of the house.
- Go back to the top floor and bring the orb from earlier down to the opening that you created.
- Place the orb on the pedestal and fire it at the receiver that’s outside the window.
- Go outside and rotate the pedestal so the beam hits the receptacle of the backdoor. With this room opened, you can check inside to claim the Knockback Arrow ability.
That’s it, you’ve completed the Fidsthorp light beam puzzle in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok. Enjoy your rewards!