Far Cry 6 Vaas: Insanity takes place inside the mind of one of the franchise’s most notorious villains. It’s surreal, with many locales that are downright trippy and wild to look at. But, there are also several areas that offer neat rewards. Here’s our Far Cry 6 Vaas: Insanity DLC guide to help you with the full world map, as well as all the locations or points of interest.
Note: For more information, check out our Far Cry 6 guides and features hub.
Full world map and all points of interest in Far Cry 6 Vaas: Insanity
The DLC starts with Vaas waking up in the Compound. This is your initial base at the very center of the zone. From here, you’ll explore the jungles that ought to remind you of the Rook Islands in Far Cry 3.
Anyway, you’ll see the full world map for Far Cry 6 Vaas: Insanity below. Likewise, we’ve added descriptions regarding the points of interest that you’ll discover as you progress.
- Citra’s Warrior main missions – There are three of these, and each one grants you a piece of the Silver Dragon Blade:
- Safe Houses – Each location has a quick encounter against your nemesis, Jason Brody, as well as a few mobs. Defeating them all lets you use that safe house.
- Mindfuck: The Balancing Point and Mindfuck: Checking Out – There are a couple of these puzzles where you’ll see visions or memories of Vaas’ past.
- Citra’s Trials – These are mini-encounters inside a temple. You’ll need to defeat mobs while being wary of environmental hazards.
- Weapons/Armory Challenges – Find these chests, then defeat a certain number of enemies to claim a specific weapon.
- Fast Travel/Memory Link – Fast travel in the DLC is somewhat limited, as these mirrors will only teleport you to its counterpart (symbolized by the numbers).
Note 1: Once you’ve visited all locations or points of interest in the Far Cry 6 Vaas: Insanity world map, you’ll receive Vaas’ Boots. This gear piece can be equipped by Dani Rojas in the main campaign. It has the “Multikill Rush” perk, which improves your movement speed after quickly killing three enemies.
Note 2: Dying or quitting the game while inside a Safe House will reset mission progress. This means that the next time you start your run, these locations will be marked on your map but the encounters will be incomplete (even if you cleared these areas beforehand).