There’s a new event in Genshin Impact. It involves using the Kamera in specific locations to meet the requirements. Here’s our Genshin Impact guide to help you complete the Outside the Canvas Inside the Lens event. Likewise, please be reminded that you should first reach Adventure Rank 30 and you should’ve completed Act 1 of the Inazuma Archon Quest.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact guide – Outside the Canvas Inside the Lens guide
To start Outside the Canvas Inside the Lens in Genshin Impact, you’ll need to go to Inazuma to meet an NPC named Asagiri. After the conversation, check the event panel for the locations that you need to visit. Here’s the gist:
- Upon checking the clues, you’ll see a Kamera icon on the world map.
- When you arrive at the area, take note of the requirements, such as where the character is facing or the time of day.
- There are points of reference or small circles that need to be visible on your screen.
- If all the requirements are met, you can press “Z” to use the Kamera, but you don’t need to save the photo at all.
- Rewards include Primogems, Mora, and Hero’s Wit booklets.
Location #1: Mondstadt Cathedral
- The character must face the Kamera; must use an Anemo skill.
Location #2: Windrise Tree
- The character must face the Kamera; must be a member of the Knights of Favonius. Examples include Amber, Kaeya, Lisa, Jean, Albedo, and Eula. Others such as Klee, Sucrose, and Noelle might work, too.
- The time has to be from 0800 to 1200.
Location #3: Wangshu Inn
- The character must face the Kamera; the time has to be from 1100 to 1200 or 1800 to 2400.
Location #4: Guili Plains
- The character must face Dragonspine; the time has to be from 1100 to 1400.
Note: More locations will be added in the coming days. All in all, the Outside the Canvas Inside the Lens event in Genshin Impact will run from April 1 to April 11.
Genshin Impact is available via its official website. For more information, check out our guides and features hub.